04.30.12 Truth & Wisdom
Fear can be an emotion that really holds us back in life. From career choices to personal life, fear is a very powerful factor that can control the majority of decisions you make – if you let it. Learning how to break down these barriers is much easier said than done. What we must try to remember is that fear in itself is a choice. Sometimes making bold decisions can enable you to gain the strength, courage and confidence to overcome indecisiveness. Does fear control you? Have you let fear prevent you from doing something? Vote from the suggestions in our poll and discuss your own experiences with fear in the comments section below.
What fear rules your decisions most?
- Fear of failure (40%, 123 Votes)
- Fear of being vulnerable (15%, 46 Votes)
- Fear of being alone (13%, 40 Votes)
- Fear of the unknown (11%, 34 Votes)
- Fear of disappointment (10%, 30 Votes)
- Fear of change (7%, 21 Votes)
- Other (comment below) (4%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 231
Featured image by Skye Suicide on Flickr