06.01.13 Truth & Wisdom
This week on The Conversation we’re talking with Internet sensation, Issa Rae. In this episode Issa chats about:
– Figuring out who she was as an individual.
– Why she turned down a television show.
– The lack of predominantly African American TV shows.
– Why people tune in to her web series, Awkward Black Girl.
– Plus, the best piece of advice Issa ever received.
Here’s what we want to hear from you…
1. Have you ever experienced prejudice in your life ?
2. Do you stand up for what you truly believe in?
3. What did you find most insightful about this interview?
4. Share the best advice you’ve received.
Share your answers, thoughts and questions with us in the comments section below.