06.29.13 Truth & Wisdom
We kick off this week’s conversation with actress and filmmaker Jaime King. Amanda and Jaime talked about the mistreatment of young models, Jaime’s transition from modeling to acting as well as how Jaimie thinks “there is no way a person can “fit-in.”
– Why people thought she was crazy for going into acting.
– Find out what industry Jaime loves and has an issue with at the same time.
Here’s what we’d like to hear from you:
– Do you agree with Jaime’s thoughts on the younger generation?
-How can you take the time to be more conscious and aware?
– Do you think you have strong intuition? If so, how have you listened to it?
– Have you ever done something that you thought was best for yourself, even when others doubted you?
Leave your answer in a comments below–you might be featured in a special upcoming post on The Conversation!