This week we had the pleasure of sitting down with the author and supermodel, Sarah DeAnna. We had a wonderful discussion where Sarah talked about:
– What traits she has inherited from her mother.
– What Sarah taught herself to do at the young age of four.
– How she escaped a destructive cycle.
– Find out what Sarah thinks is her biggest vice.
Here’s what we want to hear from you…
1. Have you counted your blessings lately? Tell us what you’re thankful for.
2. What similarities do you see between you and your mom?
3. Have you had to overcome a bad situation?
4. What did you find most surprising about Sarah?
Suggested Resources view all
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a supermodel? To feel confident, beautiful, and empowered? That’s what Supermodel YOU is all about. International model Sarah DeAnna teaches you the Five ...