07.13.13 Truth & Wisdom
ZOE SALDANA: EQUAL RIGHTS FOR US ALL
BY The Conversation Team
We are so excited to have the compelling director and actress, Zoe Saldana back on The Conversation! In this week’s episode, Zoe talks about equality, love, and the divine bond of sisterhood. Watch this episode to see what Zoe has to say about…
– Why she can do anything a man can do.
– What she feels is her biggest achievement
– The relationship she has with her sisters.
– Why only a certain type of man can co-exist in her family.
– The rights Zoe believes everyone is born with.
We love to hear from you! Leave your answers in the comments.
– What do you consider to be your biggest achievement?
– What most surprised you about Zoe?
– Have you ever faced difficulty when introducing a romantic interest to your family?